Sleepy Eye Medical Center will hold a number of COVID-19 vaccine clinics for pediatric patients, ages 5-11, in the coming weeks. The Pfizer-BioNtech vaccine, a two-shot series, will be offered–the second shot to be administered 21 days after the first. Appointments are required, along with parental/guardian consent and presence during vaccination.
Sleepy Eye Medical Center providers support and encourage the COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 5 and above. Research indicates the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination outweigh the known and potential risks. We want you to know that the COVID-19 vaccine is safe and can protect your child, your family, and others.
Dates & Times
- Tuesday, Nov. 16; 3:30-4:40 p.m. @SEMC
- Second dose Tuesday, Dec. 7; 3:30-4:40 p.m. @SEMC
- Thursday, Nov. 18; 3:30-4:40 p.m. @SEMC
- Second dose Thursday, Dec. 9; 3:30-4:40 p.m. @SEMC
- Tuesday, Nov. 23; 3:30-4:30 p.m. @SEMC
- Second dose Tuesday, Dec. 14; 3:30-4:40 p.m. @SEMC
Schedule an Appointment
- Call our COVID-19 vaccine scheduling line, 507-794-8453
- Or, submit your child’s information through our online vaccine list form
Get the Facts
It’s important for you to know the facts when you make any decision about your child’s health. We hope you take a moment to check out our COVID-19 Vaccines & Kids resource page. As partners in your care, we are here to discuss any questions or concerns that you have.