What to Bring
No matter the reason for your visit, always bring the following with you:
- Your driver’s license
- Your insurance ID card, if you have one
- Your medication bottles, along with any supplements and vitamins you take
Please Note: Your copay is due at the time of your appointment.
We ask that you arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment. If you’re a new patient at Sleepy Eye Medical Center, please arrive 15 minutes early to complete the necessary paperwork.
Sleepy Eye Medical Center Hospital and Clinic
400 4th Ave. NW
Sleepy Eye, MN 56085
To speak with a hospital nurse, call 507-794-3571.
Sleepy Eye Clinic Hours
- Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday Urgent Care: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
In the event of an emergency, call 911.
96 3rd St. E
Morgan, MN 56266
Morgan Clinic Hours
- Mondays: 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- First and third Thursdays: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.