Sleepy Eye Medical Center offers COVID-19 testing Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at our Sleepy Eye campus. In most circumstances, we perform drive-up testing under the canopy of our main clinic entrance. Appointments are required. Additional instructions will be provided at the time of scheduling.
If you need a COVID-19 test, please call 507-794-3691 to schedule a telehealth appointment with an SEMC provider.
Who Should Get Tested
- Anyone with symptoms.
- Most people who have had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with someone with confirmed COVID-19.
- Unvaccinated people who have taken part in activities that put them at higher risk for COVID-19 because they cannot physically distance as needed to avoid exposure, such as travel, attending large social or mass gatherings, or being in crowded or poorly-ventilated indoor settings.
- People who have been asked or referred to get tested by their healthcare provider, or state, tribal, local, or territorial health department.
Waiting for Your Test Results
- Stay home and away from others until you receive your test results.
Additional Testing Options
- COVID-19 Test at Home (order an at-home test at no cost)
- Alternative COVID-19 Testing Sites in Region