Sleepy Eye Medical Center offers COVID-19 testing Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at our Sleepy Eye campus. Appointments are required. Additional instructions will be provided at the time of scheduling.
If you need a COVID-19 test, please call 507-794-3691 to schedule a telehealth appointment with an SEMC provider.
Key times to Test for COVID-19
- If you have symptoms.
- If you were exposed to COVID-19 and do not have symptoms, wait at least 5 full days after your exposure before testing. Testing too early can lead to inaccurate results.
- If you are in certain high-risk settings, you may need to test as part of a screening testing program.
- Consider testing before contact with someone at high risk for severe COVID-19, especially if you are in an area with a medium or high COVID-19 Community Level.
For guidance on using tests to determine which mitigations are recommended as you recover from COVID-19, visit Isolation and Precautions for People with COVID-19.
Waiting for Your Test Results
- Stay home and away from others until you receive your test results.
Additional Testing Options
- COVID-19 Test at Home (order an at-home test at no cost)