The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is now authorized for booster doses amongst certain groups of people.
Moderna and Johnson & Johnson boosters are still under review by federal health experts.
Upcoming COVID-19 Booster Clinic Dates
- Thursday, Sept. 30; 8:30-10:30 a.m., Lower Level, SEMC
- Thursday, Oct. 7; 12-2 p.m., Lower Level, SEMC
- Thursday, Oct. 14; 7:30-9:30 a.m., Lower Level, SEMC
- Thursday, Oct. 21; 8-10 a.m., Lower Level, SEMC
- Wednesday, Oct. 27; 10 a.m.-7 p.m., Sleepy Eye Event Center
Current Qualifying Factors (as of 9/27/2021)
- 65+ years or older
- Residents in long-term care settings
- People aged 18-64 with underlying medical conditions
- People aged 18-64 who are at an increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of occupational or institutional setting (medical workers, teachers, first responders, childcare workers)
Individuals must be at least six months out from their second dose of Pfizer. Please remember to bring your vaccination card to your appointment.
To schedule an appointment (required), call Sleepy Eye Medical Center at 507-794-8453. Or, you may submit an online request here.
Booster doses are also available through Brown County Public Health, Randy’s Family Drug & Gift, HyVee, & Walmart.